- We are participating providers for: AETNA, United Behavioral Health, Anthem, Cigna, Magellan, Core Source, Compysch, CDPHP, and Blue Cross/Blue Shield. (Please call (904) 538-0713 to verify benefits of coverage)
- We also accept Private Pay (this is the fastest method to begin treatment)
- CHAMPIONS FOR CHILDREN GA
Phone: (866) 584-3742
- UNITED HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION
Phone: (855) 698-4223
- AUTISM SPEAKS ORGANIZATION: FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE
Phone: (888) 288-4762
- AUTISM SUPPORT NETWORK
Phone: (203) 404-4929
- BABIES CAN’T WAIT
Babies Can’t Wait (BWI) is an early-intervention program serving children with significant developmental delays, or children who may be at risk for delays due to a diagnosed medical condition. The program provides services to children from birth to age three and their families.
- PARENT TO PARENT GA
Phone: (770) 451-5484
Parent to Parent of Georgia provides support and information services and training and leadership opportunities for families who have children and youth with disabilities.
- EARLY STEPS
Phone: 1 (800) 654-4440
Early Steps is Florida’s early intervention system that offers services to eligible infants and toddlers (birth to thirty-six months) with significant delays or a condition likely to result in a developmental delay. Early Intervention is provided to support families and caregivers in developing the competence and confidence to help their child learn and develop.
- AUTISM NOW
Phone: (855) 828-8476
The Autism NOW Center provides high quality resources and information in core areas across the lifespan to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and other developmental disabilities, their families, caregivers, and professional in the field. Focus areas include: Early detection, Early intervention, and Early education; Transition from high school into early adulthood; Community based employment; Advocacy for families and self-advocates; Community Inclusion; Aging Issues; Policy; Implementation of Health Care Reform, including Long Term Care Services and Supports; Family and Sibling Support; and Networking in local, state, and national arenas.
- AUTISM SOCIETY OF GEORGIA
Phone: (404) 994-3866
The Autism Society Georgia (ASGa) is an affiliate of the Autism Society of America. ASGa is a dedicated well-informed group of parents and professionals working together to increase public awareness about autism and the day-to-day issues faced by individuals with autism, their families and the professionals with whom they interact. We advocate improving services statewide for individuals with autism. ASGa provides current, accurate information on diagnosis, treatment, research, legislative updates, resources, and programs to assist families and professionals as they design intervention strategies for individuals with autism.
The DBHDD system of services is administered through 6 Field Offices that serve Georgia. These offices administer the hospital and community resources assigned to the region. The regional field offices are your first point of contact for any questions about services in your area.
APD works in partnership with local communities and private providers to assist people who have developmental disabilities and their families. APD also provides assistance in identifying the needs of people with developmental disabilities for supports and services.
The Division of Services for People with Disabilities (DSPD) promotes opportunities and provides supports for people with disabilities to lead self-determined lives by overseeing home and community-based services for more than 5,000 people who have disabilities.
- AGENCY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (APD)
- ASSOCIATION FOR BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS INTERNATIONAL (ABAI)
- ASSOCIATION FOR SCIENCE IN AUTISM TREATMENT (ASAT)
- AUTISM SOCIETY OF AMERICA (ASA)
- BEHAVIOR ANALYST CERTIFICATION BOARD (BACB)
- BEHAVIOR CAN CHANGE
- CENTER FOR AUTISM AND RELATED DISORDERS (CARD)
- FLORIDA ASSOCIATION FOR BEHAVIOR ANALYSIS (FABA)
- GUIDELINES FOR RESPONSIBLE CONDUCT FOR BEHAVIOR ANALYSTS
- HEALING EVERY AUTISTIC LIFE (HEAL)
- NATIONAL AUTISM CENTER (NAC)